For ticketing questions, visit our Ticketing FAQ.
- What time does the event start & end each day?
Will Call opens: 11am daily; festival hours: 2pm–2am daily.
- Is re-entry allowed?
No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
- I’m under 16. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
- What kind of ID do I need?
You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable ID.
- What if my ID is lost or expired?
Security will accept government-issued passports from any country.
- Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
Consular IDs and Mexican driver’s licenses are not accepted. However, foreign-issued driver’s licenses will be accepted.
- Will set times get posted in advance?
Yes. During the days leading up to the festival, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, and email updates. Set times will also appear on the festival guide you receive upon entry. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
- Where is the closest airport?
- What can I bring with me?
See the complete list of acceptable and prohibited items.
- Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the festival or in the surrounding neighborhood. You may hand out flyers only just outside the gates at the close of the show each day. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
- Can I sleep in my car or park overnight?
Sorry, sleeping in cars in the venue parking lot is not permitted for anyone. DO NOT leave your car in the parking lot during non-event hours, or it will be towed at your expense.
- What is Insomniac's camera policy?
Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass using our press submission form. Do not email your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras with lenses under 15 cm long or handheld video devices under 6″. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
- Will there be a lost & found?
Yes, Info and Lost & Found booths will be available at the venue during the event. Check the festival map for specific locations. If you need to retrieve a lost item after the festival is over, call +5255 57648400 or email us.