- Are tickets expected to sell out?
There is always a chance that the event will sell out, in which case no more tickets will be sold. So get your tickets now—we want to make sure you don’t miss out!
- What payment methods can be used to purchase tickets?
Credit and debit cards are accepted.
- What is the maximum number of tickets I can buy?
Tickets are limited to eight (8) per person.
- Can I upgrade my GA tickets to VIP?
Upgrades may be available if VIP tickets have not sold out. Contact Ticketmaster for more information.
- What if I accidentally bought VIP tickets and I’m under 18?
No refunds will be given to VIP Headliners under 18. You will be able to use the ticket to scan into the event, but you will not receive any VIP amenities.
- Can I get a SkyDeck package if some members of my group are under 18?
No, only those 18 or older are permitted to enter VIP or SkyDeck areas, and you must be 18 or older to enter the venue with a VIP ticket.
- Should I receive a confirmation email for my purchase?
You should receive a confirmation email within moments of purchase. If you do not (be sure to check your junk folder), please contact Ticketmaster.
- What if I purchased tickets but my card hasn’t been charged yet?
Your card should be charged within two business days. If you do not see the charge on your account, please contact Ticketmaster.
- I live outside of Mexico. Will you ship my tickets, or will I pick them up at Will Call?
International orders will be held at Will Call, located at OCESA Esplanade inside Gate 6 at Autodromo Hermanos Rodríguez, near Ciudad Deportiva Metro Station, from 10am–11pm.
- How can I avoid ticket fraud?
The best way to avoid ticket fraud is to buy directly from Ticketmaster. If you buy resale tickets, we advise you to get them only from trusted friends. DO NOT purchase from scalpers. If you arrive at the venue with an illegitimate ticket, you will be turned away, and no refund will be provided.
- I’m buying multiple tickets. Can I transfer some of them to friends?
You may purchase tickets on behalf of your friends, but once their wristband is scanned, it is non-transferable.
- Can I use my 3-day pass to get three people in on one day instead of just using it once per day?
No. A 3-day pass is good for only one scan per day.
- I can’t make it one of the days. Can I let a friend use my ticket after I have?
No, your ticket is not transferable.
- What time does the event start & end each day?
Will Call opens at 11am daily. Festival hours are as follows:
Friday, February 28: 4pm–2am
Saturday, February 29: 2pm–2am
Sunday, March 1: 2pm–2am
- Is re-entry allowed?
No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
- I’m under 16. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
- What kind of ID do I need?
You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. See the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable ID.
- What if my ID is lost or expired?
Security will accept government-issued passports from any country.
- Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
Consular IDs and Mexican driver’s licenses are not accepted. However, foreign-issued driver’s licenses will be accepted.
- Will set times get posted in advance?
Yes. During the days leading up to the festival, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, and email updates. Set times will also appear on the festival guide you receive upon entry. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
- Where is the closest airport?
- What can I bring with me?
See the complete list of acceptable and prohibited items.
- Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the festival or in the surrounding neighborhood. You may hand out flyers only just outside the gates at the close of the show each day. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
- Can I sleep in my car or park overnight?
Sorry, sleeping in cars in the venue parking lot is not permitted for anyone. DO NOT leave your car in the parking lot during non-event hours, or it will be towed at your expense.
- What is Insomniac's camera policy?
Professional photographers must obtain a photo pass using our press submission form. Do not email your request. Photo passes are not required for standard cameras with lenses under 15 cm long or handheld video devices under 6″. Professional video cameras are not permitted.
- Will there be a lost & found?
Yes, Info and Lost & Found booths will be available at the venue during the event. Check the festival map for specific locations. If you need to retrieve a lost item after the festival is over, call +5255 57648400 or email us.